Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pesty, pesty, pesty!

Bug (pant) of (pant) the (pant) Day (pant) is (pant) American Cockroach! The American Cockroach is known by practically everyone. Once, I was taking a bath and I noticed something brown in the water. I knew I didn't have any brown bath toys so I looked up close and it was a cockroach! I totally freaked out and shouted for Dad to come in and get it back in its home: "Dad! Dad! There's a cockroach in my bath!" So he came in while the cockroach tried to climb into one of my boats. Dad picked up the boat and tried to shake the cockroach off into the toilet but the pesky thing clung to the side. I told Dad not to sacrifice the boat as he gave one last blow. He slammed the boat against the seat of the toilet and the roach went flying into the water after he flushed it. :)

P.S. I'm SO tired today. Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment